October 12, 2015

The new FulTrot Magazine

Since my visit to the 24 Hours of Le Mans in mid June I have been struggling with a new direction for FulTrot.

I am happy to announce that we have set up a new FulTrot over on www.fultrot.com. Though the writing style will remain the same, we will reduce the quantity of topics covered in the new magazine format. A selection of posts of the old FulTrot will be brought over to the new one.

As usual, tips and comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for all the support and kind words of encouragement received!!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read, I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    world cup live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.
    portugal vs spain live

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
    world cup 2018
    2018 world cup live
    world cup 2018 live stream

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
    fifa 2018 live
    fifa 2018 live stream
    world cup live

    ReplyDelete