January 21, 2014

My dream garage

Not to say that my current garage is not to my liking, though I could use more space, if circumstances permit and life is good, I would like to upgrade mine to one similar one pictured on the right.

I'd say it should measure at least 20 by 15 meters (or 60' by 45') and include the following essentials:
- air-conditioned just to 24 C.,
- enough natural light,
- spacious w/out support columns,
- engine extraction area,
- fabrication area,
- office and lounge area,
- car lift,
- separate building engine room,
- storage room
- documentation room,
- bathroom including shower,
- and easy to keep clean.

Someone once told me that: "if your dreams don't scare you, your dreams are not big enough".

Thanks for reading.

Photo credit: via Petrolicious.com

1 comment: