May 17, 2013

Too many speed bumps in Paradise

Speed bumps are a menace, especially for those of us who have low cars. I for one, have to review a route before I leave the house with my Beck build Porsche 550 for fear of cracking its engine's oil pan and getting stranded on the side of the road.

A low ground clearance Lexus LFA
However, just today I read on Jalopnik that a very wealthy dude in Norway couldn't drive his newly acquired Lexus LFA home because of a speed bump on his route. So what did he do? He called his local government representative and asked to have the speed bump removed.

And they removed it, promptly!

So guess what. Next week I will be visiting the Scandinavian countries on holiday and if I like it...... we are moving to Norway, at least for the summer months. I like that government's forward way of thinking!

Thanks for reading.

Source: Jalopnik.
Photo credit: Autoevolution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment