October 23, 2014

Scenic drive in Curacao

In the foreground the Santa Barbara Resort
Being that FulTrot is written and uploaded from the colorful island of Curaçao, occasionally the opportunity arises to showcase the place I call home. The picture to the right is of my backyard, the place where we grew up first exploring the Spanish Water in Boston Whalers. Then, as young adults onboard the "F.F." we would party all night long whilst at anchor in the waters of the bay.

For a fundraiser that we held a while back at the fabulous Santa Barbara Resort, which lies to the Eastern side of Spanish Water, I made a video for our guests who were unfamiliar with the route to the Seru Boca Marina. Needless to say, I really enjoyed the making of this simple video, especially since I would be driving a Porsche 550 Spyder replica on the winding roads of the resort. To watch it, please click here.

The video is set to the music of one of my favourite local composers and pianists, the great Wim Statius Muller.

Thanks for reading.

Photo credit: owner unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment