August 20, 2013

Best F1 driver's quotes

The other day I was going through my file on the late Ayrton Senna when I got stuck on one of his quotes.

After some searching I realized that he made some of the most remarkable F1 quotes ever, and interestingly enough, the best quotes came from what I considered to be the most reckless and risk-taking drivers, while the most boring ones from the calculating and conservative ones.

Here is my top five F1 driver's quotes:

- 1st -
"Being second is like being the first of the ones who lose"
 
- 2nd -
"...And so you touch this limit, something happens and you can suddenly go a little bit further. With your mindpower, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high"
 
- 3rd -
"Winning is the most important [thing]. Everything is consequence of that"
 
- 4th -
"there is always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really know what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think"
 
- 5th -
"..leave alone, I know what I'm doing"
 
To have the desire to win requires some degree of selfishness. This quote illustrates the other side of that.
 
"There are few things that make me angry. Mostly things not going my way"
 
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Photo credit: Photographer/owner unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment