December 9, 2013

What I've been missing - F1 video

One of the pitfalls of Fox's acquisition of Speed was that the latter would not show F1 racing in 2013 and beyond. What a bummer cause we don't have access to Fox Sports either. Faithful readers of FulTrot have missed the F1 coverage… so I will do my best to somehow see the races in 2014.

From the folk at wtf1 I got this awesome video by Patrick Krutyj that not only shows some of 2013 racing incidents but also previous' years. It's a short but sweet video.



I guess it hasn't been as easy for Sebas as I thought, with 6 world champions on the grid, the usual political shoving behind the curtains, a bunch of new circuits, incredible battles and of course, DRS and KERS absolutely ruining classic overtaking manouvres.

Thanks for reading.

Video credit: Patrick Krutyj (via Youtube).

No comments:

Post a Comment