December 16, 2013

Gasolina Custom

Some of my good-humored fans and supporters keep telling me to sell the pro stock and buy a Harley. Their argument is that a Harley Davidson is much cheaper, you get to enjoy the ride for much longer and you get to drink will doing it. They are right on all counts.

However, no one has ever had a counter-argument to my reply, "should you ever be so lucky to drive a 1,800+ hp, 200+ mph, Liberty shifting pro stocker, you will understand my sticking to 6 second runs".

Then again, I'm wise enough to never say never and should the day come when I cave in to riding on just two wheels as well, it will most probably be a retro ride like the "Gasolina Custom" pictured below.

 
Thanks for reading and if you're on two wheels, stay safe!
 
Photo credit: Gasolina Custom via Fuel Magazine (LUKE RAY)

1 comment: